Quality, speed and affordability are the characteristics we strive for in the industrial refurbishment of bus parts. Since we are aware that bus drivers often lack time, we aim to adjust our manufacturing capacities to their needs.
Steering wheel column refurbishment is usually completed in 1 to 2 hours. Our advantage in the industrial refurbishment of steering wheel columns (rack-and-pinion, recirculating) is that, after the refurbishment, wheel alignment is not necessary as the tie rods remain in an unchanged position (thus there are no wheel alignment costs). All steering tie rod ends have built-in lubrication nuts for subsequent lubrication. All our parts come with 1-year warranty.
This range of products consists of:
- Steering shafts
- Track rods
- Steering wheel tie rod ends
- Hydraulic bar tie rod ends
- Wind shield wiper mechanism tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends, eccentrics, door wheels
- We supply the aforementioned parts for almost all marks (Mercedes, Man, Daf, Renault, Iveco, etc.)